Depression Quest Depression Quest

Odd but Fun

Interesting, may not be everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed a sip.

Kokee responds:

thanks, I enjoy a whole kettle full

Bumpercar Gremlin Bumpercar Gremlin

Stylistic but...

That was a very well done and stylistic flash but there's one thing I dont like. The VO just take it out completely and it would get an 8 or a 9. It doesn't need voices, so much is visual, I never needed to know what the character had to say. Just take out the VO and you have something really sterling.

Bob: Patriotic Chipmonk Bob: Patriotic Chipmonk

Ehhh, needs more

I like the whole ChipmUnks concept, but this needs way more content. Even something as simple as a few close ups or difference chipmunks would really help. It's an okay idea, but it just looks like not a whole lot of work went into it. Especially with the lip sync and all.

Flash Begginers Flash Begginers

Great!!!

I'm going to save this one, I could really use this for my walk animations. Those have always given me problems. Thanks 100% A++++ would do business with again!

GreatFlash responds:

A++++ is the highest mark i have ever received! Thanks a lot!

Build Your Own Nightmare! Build Your Own Nightmare!

Not too great

I'm a big Freddy fan and this was alright, I dont see anyone enjoying this more than I did (yourself excluded), and I enjoyed it for a good minute. Although I don't know if it's a little vane or egotistical to make a dress up game of yourself. Whatever the matter this should survive (I voted a 3) but it will never acheive any greatness due to it's mediocrity and limitations.

Napoleon Dynamite SB 2 Napoleon Dynamite SB 2

But I wanna prank people out

Never been a huge fan of soundboards, they don't show a lot of creativity and yours is pretty limited. It needs more proper nouns from Napoleon so it could actually be used for something like prank calls. Napoleon Dynamite is an amazing movie and you should make a more expansive sound board to do it justice.