Depression Quest Depression Quest

Odd but Fun

Interesting, may not be everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed a sip.

Kokee responds:

thanks, I enjoy a whole kettle full

Bumpercar Gremlin Bumpercar Gremlin

Stylistic but...

That was a very well done and stylistic flash but there's one thing I dont like. The VO just take it out completely and it would get an 8 or a 9. It doesn't need voices, so much is visual, I never needed to know what the character had to say. Just take out the VO and you have something really sterling.

Bob: Patriotic Chipmonk Bob: Patriotic Chipmonk

Ehhh, needs more

I like the whole ChipmUnks concept, but this needs way more content. Even something as simple as a few close ups or difference chipmunks would really help. It's an okay idea, but it just looks like not a whole lot of work went into it. Especially with the lip sync and all.

Pizza Pizza Pie! Pizza Pizza Pie!

WARNING: GOATSE.CX WITHIN

It was not half bad until you decided to throw in fuckin Goatse.cx. I mean it really didn't have a point and wasn't that great a music video but it was passable. You're lucky I've already been desensitized to that image thanks to the SA Forums' FYAD. Only reason I give you a 1 instead of a 0

Alastor responds:

Thanks for the warning. Now people who just so happen to dig deep in the reviews BEFORE they watch the movie will get a warning. Thanks man.